You are in:
Home >> Playing Info >> Playing Info >> Coaching >> Attacking / Playing
Basic Rotation of Players
- A rotation does not mean chaos. It means a set movement that is initiated by one player that will develop a movement of players in a set manner in order to create an attacking play or create space.
- The rotation is done in a specific channel and must be explosive.
TYPES OF ROTATIONS:
- LS moves in and CS moves out.
- RM breaks wide, RS breaks infield and CS breaks deep.
- RM moves up and infield, CM breaks towards the free hit and LM moves into the middle of the field.
- CB moves square with the sweeper and pushes the RB up the line. RB moves up the line and steps infield. RM breaks wide and RS works off the RB left foot.
- CB moves into the diamond position ahead of the sweeper and the two outside backs drop back and square with the sweeper. CM breaks square with the CB to set up a transfer platform.